Petrosol IHS is a fleet management solution for non-public stations very easy to configure and operate. All information’s are available online and for any type of device with internet and a browser (computer, tablet and smartphone)
Outdoor Terminal is NFC compliant and supports a large variety of devices for authentication like: RFID tags, RFID cards, RFID bracelets, NFC compatible smartphones, aso.
InHouse stations can work in both online and standalone authorization mode. In online mode all vehicles are authorized by CMS with limits and restrictions validated cross-stations. In standalone mode all definitions (whitelists, restrictions) and authorization are local.
- Online mode with CMS for integrated limit & restrictions across public and private stations
- Unlimited number of Vehicles
- Unlimited number of Persons (drivers or station supervisors)
- Unlimited number of Devices (max. 1 active device for each vehicle or person)
- Device data is encrypted, making them virtually un-duplicable
- Single step authorization (vehicle device) or 2-step authorization (vehicle Device + person Device) – can be set individually for each vehicle
- Restrictions on the daily, weekly or monthly quantity that can be fueled – can be set individually for each vehicle
- Odometer has to be input before fueling can start
- Engine hours can also be requested before fueling can start – can be set individually for each vehicle
- Vehicles can be activated or deactivated anytime – fueling is restricted on deactivation
- Persons can be activated or deactivated anytime – fueling is restricted on deactivation
- Devices can be activated or deactivated anytime – fueling is restricted on deactivation
- Devices can be decommissioned – in case the device was lost, stolen, destroyed
- Web-based interface for station administration – optimized scaling on desktop computers, laptops, tablets or smartphones depending on screen size
- Administration interface can be accessed remotely from any device with browser
System architecture – standalone station
- PetroSol RFID / NFC Reader (PSA-NFC)
PSA-NFC is a contactless compact outdoor authorizer. Is accepts any device operating on 13.56Mhz frequency (RFID), being compatible with NFC (Near Field Communication) standard. PSA-NFC is equipped with an industrial LCD alphanumeric display (2 rows x 20 characters per row) and a 4×4 keys industrial keyboard. The terminal is versatile and allows any fueling flow implementation.
- PetroSol BOX (PSC-BOX)
PSC-BOX is a multiport convertor that allows communications with forecourt devices on various protocols